Thought I’d do this instead of procrastinating and doing nothing, here’s some facts about me, some which you may not know.
1. My full name is Erin Rachel Eileen Zammitt.
2. My two middle names are the names of my two grans, one who died when I was a few months old and the other who died when I was about 8 or 9 (sorry, depressing start).
3. I’m such an intense worrier, I’m worrying right now over something trivial and feeling sick to my stomach.
4. My current obsession is peach ice tea.
5. Broadchurch is one of my favourite things in the world and it never won’t be.
6. I am the official Queen of Procrastination (see, I’m procrastinating now).
7. I LIVE for dance.
8. This past couple of years have been the most confusing, complicated, the hardest and the best years of my life.
9. I’m an absolute telly addict.
10. I have a very small group of friends and very recently,that group has changed significantly and it’s been hard but I’ve found an amazing group of people and I’m currently very happy.
11. I adore reading and I have done since I was tiny, when my mum would read me the same books every night until I could read them to her.
12. I’m rubbish at all sports.
13. I use the word ‘like’ too much.
14. I love public speaking, even though I get nervous, it gives me such an adrenaline rush.
15. Last year I took part in Youth Speaks, a public speaking competition, and I was the main speaker in my team. Our team got to the third round in Cardiff and I won best main speaker twice.
16. I hate biology and physics with a passion, but I adore English and Sociology.
17. I’ve played the guitar for about 7 years.
18. I love twitter so much because of the amazing people I have met on there.
19. I simply cannot make eye contact with people, I find it so difficult.
20. Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer, on 30th October 2014 I went to his concert in Glasgow and it was one of the best days of my life.
21. I’ve been a part of Girlguiding for 10 years but dance took over and last year I stopped going.
22. I love coffee, it is my saviour before early morning rehearsals.
23. I have one main goal in my life at the moment.
24. I’ve never had a relationship, however serious, and I’ve never been on a date.
25. I really want to go to university in the future.
26. I miss so many things from the past.
27. Writing is one of my main passions but I don’t do it nearly as often enough.
28. I complain way too much; I have problems but I’m also so lucky.
29. My lucky number is 7.
30. A dream is to visit New York.
31. I watch all the tv talent shows and I mean all of them: X Factor, BGT, Strictly, The Voice.
32. Glee changed my life, and I really mean that.
33. I love music because it can really speak to you, it can lift you up when you feel down.
34. I’m currently debating on whether or not to start watching Outlander, I’d never usually watch that sort of thing.
35. I’m such a big fan of ‘Friends’, I’d never get bored of watching it.
36. My favourite thing to do is perform, I’m literally happiest when I’m dancing on stage in a theatre.
37. I’m scared of escalators, airport security and death.
38. I’m so shy and sometimes I can hardly even talk to people.
39. I wish I was flexible, my goal is to do the splits by the end of this summer.
40. One of the best days and experiences of my life was getting the opportunity to dance in a large scale outdoor show to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Wales Millennium Centre, it was such an honour and it’s something I’ll always treasure.
41. I took part in a flash mob in my town dressed as a Santa, I walked down to the market square where we were dancing, linking arms with this person (that I liked) and it was magical.
42. My guilty pleasure is trashy daytime tv.
43. I turn 16 in less than 3 months.
44. I was born in Gloucester, though I’ve lived in South Wales most of my life.
45. I have a tradition that I have a Chinese takeaway after a theatre rehearsal the night before a dance show, I’ve done this for the past two years.
46. I would like to be a journalist in the future.
47. I love comedians, my faves include Michael McIntyre, David Mitchell, Lee Mack and Peter Kay.
48. Last week, I rewatched the whole series of Peter Kay’s Car Share and stayed up until 3-4am to do it.
49. Olivia Colman makes my entire life.
50. I’m scared about tomorrow, but then also excited for tomorrow night to see some amazing people for the first time in ages.